Subject: Re: cnkpru aka NKRuZh & nl
Date: Nov 30, 2001 @ 15:21
Author: bjbutler@bjbsoftware.com (bjbutler@...)

The NE Vermont Neck, A.K.A The Gore, was the subject of a legal
battle. Basically, NH claimed the NH/VT boundary was Hall's Stream
and Vermont claimed it was the Connecticut River. In 1934, the US
Supreme Court found in favor of Vermont. This general area is quite
interesting, boundarywise. Theer are four major points with a 40 mile
diameter. see the following for details:

VTE - http://www.bjbsoftware.com/corners/pointdetail.php3?point=195
NHN - http://www.bjbsoftware.com/corners/pointdetail.php3?point=194
MENHQC - http://www.bjbsoftware.com/corners/pointdetail.php3?point=157
NHQCVT - http://www.bjbsoftware.com/corners/pointdetail.php3?point=144

BJB

> I had never noticed the Vermont neck, before. I knew that the
Connecticut