Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] but why is this man laughing
Date: Nov 27, 2001 @ 14:08
Author: David Mark (David Mark <dmark@...>)

At the moment of the picture, the plate is about 170 degrees out.
The Oklahoma border runs along the middle of this east-west road. the
camera was in OK when the picture was taken. The CO-KS border runs south,
entering the picture about where the horizon hits the left side of the
photo, comes through the front of the van, and terminates at the middle of
the hole.

For more pictures see:
http://www.geog.buffalo.edu/~dmark/tristate/08COKSOK.html
When I visited, I did not suspect that there would be anything interesting
UNDER the plate...

David