Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: double line bug & nautical miles
Date: Nov 23, 2001 @ 23:45
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

grant
where is that here of yours
not just in the uk i hope
for i can scarcely ignore a purported united states standard measurement for
purposes of determining the position of a purported united states standard
federative tripoint
on the contrary
you have perfected the preparatory phase of my quest
so major thanx for this utmost new variegation

now can you or anyone possibly also steer me to the precise trigonometric
understanding necessary for completing the degminsec geocoords of the target
tripoint in just as many decimal places
which i believe are capable of roughly millimetric perfection

or must i just sink or swim 6076point11549 feet 3 times over
for a total of 18228point23098 feet
due west from orwa turnpoint 1 & read my superdeluxe gps receiver in nad83
when i get there