Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Llívia: The war of the stop signs
Date: Nov 08, 2001 @ 21:21
Author: David Mark (David Mark <dmark@...>)

That bridge was a surprise to me, when I drove through Llivia in January
1997. After passing out of Llivia back into France, I was planning to turn
right onto the N-20, yet suddenly I was back in Spain again! Had to loop
around through Puigcerdo and go through a border crossing back into
France, although I had not been through a noticeable border crossing to
leave France...

David