Subject: Re: Municipalities without inhabitants
Date: Nov 07, 2001 @ 18:17
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

La 7me, c'est Caunette-sur-Lauquet dans le département de l'Aude.

That has nothing to do with WW1, obviously.

It's in the 2nd link I posted.
There, the minister doesn't mention Cumières-le-Mort-Homme and Fleury-
devant-Douaumont. I have a book here that lists all French
municipalities (Dictionnaire national des communes de France, 1991),
which lists Cumières-le-Mort-Homme as having 1 (one) inhabitant, and
Fleury-devant-Douaumont as having a whole 5 (five) inhabitants.

Peter S.