Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] The Geographical Centre of Europe
Date: Nov 04, 2001 @ 17:21
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

nice going jan
& this also goes a long way toward explaining how you & everyone else can
rightly place the center of europe in lithuania
while i am still laboring on it somewhere between minsk & pinsk
for example

but i think it is just the rodman rim story all over again
however on a much larger ball court
as one might expect in the case of a whole continent
& in this much more irregular & arbitrary situation