Subject: Re: Most Northerly Point In Contiguous 48 States
Date: Nov 01, 2001 @ 13:26
Author: bjbutler@bjbsoftware.com (bjbutler@...)

Hi, Mike. Our paths must have nearly crossed in the Northwest
Angle. My brother and I were there on July 16. We approached MNN by
water and also slogged through the sawgrass to reach the treaty
monument nearby. Our photos and description are at:

http://www.bjbsoftware.com/corners/pointdetail.php3?point=336

Welcome to the group.

BJB