Subject: Re: Canada-US border story
Date: Oct 23, 2001 @ 18:20
Author: bjbutler@bjbsoftware.com (bjbutler@...)

I read the article and the complaints from Canadian business groups
that the proposal to record names of visitors entering the US would
impede commerce. Interestingly enough, I have never been asked my
name when entering the US, but frequently I have been asked my name
when entering Canada! Anyway, we have to be careful that no Islamic
terrorists are smuggling beaver pelts into the US.

BJB
--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Doug Murray for StockPhotosOnline.com"
<dmurray@s...> wrote:
> A National Post (Canadian national newspaper) article about
possible changes to the US-Canadian border:

> U.S. border plan forces all visitors to register
> http://www.nationalpost.com/home/story.html?
f=/stories/20011023/749702.html