Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Some one got inspired....
Date: Oct 12, 2001 @ 18:42
Author: Harry ten Veen ("Harry ten Veen" <pa8km@...>)

> is there a complete layout of the dutch tripoints coming

No, I have only one more to publish.
I suspect Bernd Kueck of preparing a webpage on Dutch tripoints on his
site!!

> also glad to change to the netherlands
> but is holland out of style

Holland is only a part of The Netherlands.
Isn't it strange that Holland is more used than the proper name?
I wouldn't be surprised if more people in the world know Holland better than
The Netherlands.

Further, why do they call a Netherlander a Dutchman??

To take it even further; our country is called Nederland, so why should it
be translated???

Btw I'am not a chauvinist.

gl
Harry ten Veen