Subject: Point Roberts Article(s)
Date: Oct 08, 2001 @ 17:34
Author: Doug Murray ("Doug Murray" <dmurray@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

Just found this (dated June 2000) article on Point Roberts, WA:
http://seattlep-i.nwsource.com/getaways/062900/prob29.html

Anything regarding crossing the border has changed in the wake of the
Sept 11 attacks. An interesting article on the problems facing PR due
to the increased security at the border is here:
http://www.allpointbulletin.com/front_page2.html

And, as an added Holiday Monday gift, here's a link to some live webcams
in PR:
http://www.pointrobertsusa.com/

Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving!

Doug