Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] web pages with chfrit tripoint photos
Date: Oct 05, 2001 @ 22:33
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

thanx anton
i appreciate this distinction

one source also indicates that andorra has been paying annual tribute or tax
continuously since 1133 albeit in alternating years to both the spanish &
the french nobility or clergy or government depending on the era

& that fact alone in both the moorish & christian cultures that have shaped
this area would seem to me to indicate & qualify as a sort of esfr
condominium
at least historically
tho i realize andorra is an independent entity today