Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Another one?
Date: Oct 02, 2001 @ 07:56
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

In decreasing order of authority:
The treaties of1660 and 1866 that delimited and demarcated the area,
Spanish and French maps of the area (1:50,000 Sp, 1:25k, 1:50k, 1:100k Fr),
and Sahlins (1989).

By enclave I mean international enclave, over which Spain would exert
permanent sovereignty, as opposed to any cadastral title/lease by which a
Spanish person or govt body or company might hold French land.

That seems fairly definitive to me. Anyone with good evidence to the
contrary is welcome to prove me and the above wrong. :-)

BW