Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] webpage on Andorra-tripoints updated
Date: Sep 29, 2001 @ 19:42
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

eef

very nice presentation

also
since andorra was originally an esfr condominium
as you indicate
the terms of the esfr boundary agreement
tho only bilateral & long delayed
may well be binding on andorra also

or at least it seems to me they would certainly be very difficult for
andorra to ever rebut or overcome
without even considering the relative sizes of the powers etc

so i think monument 427 is the truest available truth for adesfre
& i also think congrats are not premature for your having reached it