Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] GCEBE-Meeting at the tripoint B/NL/D, article AachenerNachrichten
Date: Sep 25, 2001 @ 10:29
Author: Jan Krogh ("Jan Krogh" <jakro64@...>)

m,
Sorry that I forgot not everybody is reading German ;-)
In the newspaper text I found the German line quoted, saying (about next
year's expedition's "dance" around the tripoint) "Then it will be Estonia,
Latvia, Russia, Latvia, Estonia and once more from the beginning...".
My comment was that it might not be so easy to make such a "dance" around
eelvru, based upon my experience with Russian border guards... My experience
at byltlv was really extraordinary to be in this part of the world. But we
may hope! I am planning an ltplru expedition later this year, and then we
will see...
By the way, soon I will update my byltlv page. I have some more unpublished
pix from this trip, as well as from the geographical center of Europe and
other stuff.
Jan
http://home.no.net/enklaver