Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] More about the Spain/France/Andorra east tripoint (2)
Date: Sep 19, 2001 @ 11:26
Author: Eef Berns ("Eef Berns" <eefberns@...>)

Marcel,

Thanks a lot for your searching. It comes more & more clear that the
Spanish-Andorran border is not fixed, neither the French-Andorran border. On
the various maps there are three possible (eastern) tripoints to be seen:
the portella blanca, a little south-west to it and to the south on the
saddle between a little and larger hill. I'll wait for your next scan and
then produce an update of the webpage.

vriendelijke groet, Eef Berns

websites:
- de grenspalen van Nederland: http://huizen.dds.nl/~eefberns