Subject: RE: a few photos
Date: Sep 18, 2001 @ 17:56
Author: marcelmiquel@navegalia.com (<marcelmiquel@...>)

I don't know the original title, but the traslation to spanish
was "Rojo y negro" or "Negro y rojo" ( "Black and red" or "red and
black". I've the original book. It's "The scarlet pimpernel of the
Vatican", from J.P. Gallagher.

By the way: i think that the extraterritorial vatican territories,
like Laterano, Castelgandolfo... have a special status, but there are
Italian land.

Does someone own an accurate map of the Vatican? and do you know if a
treaty or an agreement was signed between Italy and Vatican City in
order to build the Vatican audience hall? According my map, the
boundary line crosses at the middle of this building.

Marcel.