Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] more photos
Date: Sep 18, 2001 @ 06:32
Author: Anton Sherwood (Anton Sherwood <bronto@...>)

I'm enjoying the pix, do keep them coming!

Dallen Timothy wrote:
> 4) This is what the border looks like on the north side of Monaco in
> the residential areas. Note that Monaco paints its fence white, while
> the French community, Beausoleil, does not. I believe the little red
> line marks the border on the wall for purposes of municipal services,
> etc.

Are there land borders that run on different lines for different
purposes?
I notice that the white paint extends a couple of meters beyond the red
mark (and the French sign) ! ;)

(mirabile dictu, i'm replying to html mail without crashing -- how did
that happen?)

--
Anton Sherwood -- br0nt0@... -- http://ogre.nu/