Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: More on Aves Island
Date: Aug 31, 2001 @ 18:48
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

beautiful tour de farce here grant
especially

&
>Aves actually blocks a very interesting mishmash of equidistance
>lines from the various states of the Lesser Antilles - were it not
>for Aves, they'd all converge on a patch of ocean just a tad SW of
>Aves, in a marvellous punctoscopic scattershot that could keep us
>amused for years.

yes & already i am wondering how to monitor all these evanescent yet
exquisite probabilities
the hummingbirds of bird island

>Interesting, because Antigua and Barbuda is on of the states least
>likely to be affected by the Aves claim. Its maritime territory is
>squeezed out of existence to the SW by a funnel formed by
>equidistance lines with St Kitts and Montserrat, both of which lie
>just a little SW of A&B's Redonda Island, and therefore a little
>closer to the Aves claim.

also grant
since you have this ability
may i have a free question

doesnt the st martin frnl line produce an equidistance tripoint at under
24nm from its near neighbor
excuse me i dont have a map
anguilla uk i think
or was that just another delusion of mine