Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Summer Quiz
Date: Aug 23, 2001 @ 21:11
Author: Harry ten Veen ("Harry ten Veen" <pa8km@...>)

I give no clue's about the date.

But,
Peter, nr. 1 is not near Dinxperlo, but near Overdinkel/Driland.

Btw I visted both places on different days.
I took photo's of all three sides of # 1. Unfortunately it was a dark and
very rainy day, I hope the pictures are any good....
Also I crossed along the Dinxperlo/Suderwick frontier and of course visited
the Grenslandmuseum.

On another occassion I tried to visit the
Overijssel/Gelderland/Germany(=Nordrhein-Westfalen) tripoint (may I call
that a tripoint?).
But I had to go through a cornfield or a meadow with big brown cows in it;
the family and I decided it was better to come back in winter..
So that was a failed attempt on this "split-double tripoint" ;-(

......and
come to think of it;
#1 could be called a "double-split tripoint" nowadays.

Are there any "split-double-split quadripoints"?
Does this make any sense?

gl
Harry