Subject: Re: Summer Quiz
Date: Aug 23, 2001 @ 18:34
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

I hope so, because I don't know anything about this stone. The oldest
one I know is the famous Bombs' Bernard one, the old tripoint
Netherlands/Hanover/Prussia (see msg. 1698, NL Dinxpeerlo Grenzstein
01.JPG, although it is nowhere near Dinxperlo). This stone is about
half a century younger, but is triangular, and has coats-of-arms on
it.

I wonder what stone can top that?

Peter S.