Subject: Re: North Korea
Date: Aug 22, 2001 @ 14:10
Author: andreslb2000@yahoo.co.uk (andreslb2000@...)

Hello Peter!

Concerning the border picnic, I do not think that it is possible to
use this "table" but about 200-300 metres from the border place there
is Panmunjom restaurant (in DMZ) and of course, we may organize to
have a lunch there:)Our tour in Panmunjom lasted only about an half
hour and this place was very-very silent, no tourists on South-Korean
side.

Andres