Subject: Re: Famous Confluence Busters
Date: Aug 17, 2001 @ 23:22
Author: bjbutler@bjbsoftware.com (bjbutler@...)

These are very nice markers and well worth visiting. But please note
that the Confluence Project does not consider this the junction. The
visitors had to go to a "nearby farm" to see the stone after taking a
photo of a pasture at WGS84 N52 E8. This illustrates perfectly what
bothers me about the confluence project.

BJB