Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Permission to Photograph Boundary
Date: Aug 16, 2001 @ 20:38
Author: Jan Krogh ("Jan Krogh" <jakro64@...>)

Ok, BJB!
I will try if I need. First I will do a straight try. I have so far some very strange experience with the Lithuanian Foreign Ministry regarding borders. Some time ago I filed a request to see the official map after boundary correction with the by at the former enclave of Pagiriai. The officer at the ministry told me this is a problem, because this map as well as the exact information concerning the new boundary is a state secret (sic!).
It seems I will need to ask the foreign minister for permission in order to learn more.
This is not the Lithuania I thought I knew so well...
Jan