Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: one last itch to scratch re atchde
Date: Aug 07, 2001 @ 13:45
Author: David Mark (David Mark <dmark@...>)

Michael, why do you consider that the "likeliest probability"?? I think it
is far more likely that Biger was not aware of the rather odd situation,
and that he applied the common procedures for dividing international
waterbodies to Lake Constance.

I trust Barry Smith's information much more than I trust Gideon Biger's
book!

David