Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: More lax than US-Canada?
Date: Aug 02, 2001 @ 21:42
Author: Doug Murray, StockPhotosOnline ("Doug Murray, StockPhotosOnline" <dmurray@...>)

Or rather, America could become either a) the 11th Province or b) the 3rd Territory.

Regarding the Canada-US border south of Vancouver... I drove along it last Sunday, from the Algergrove crossing to the Peace Gardens.  Much of the border along Zero Avenue is completely hidden...  lots of bush that even surrounds boundary markers.  You can see them every once in a while poking through the shrubbery.  I'm sure I saw the knights who say "Ni!" poking around the shrubbery as well.  But I digress...

No sign of lasers and cameras, although they do exist (I've seen pics of cameras along the PQ-VE border.  But nothing to the naked eye here -- no wires, poles, clearings, etc, that could be surveillance gear. Although, perhaps it is very well hidden, hence being surveillance gear.

Cheers,

Doug