Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] More lax than US-Canada?
Date: Aug 02, 2001 @ 18:09
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

Randy,

Within the Schengen countries (Iceland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece) as a rule there are no guarded borders, and you can travel freely crossing the border whereever you want.

Most miniature countries like Monaco, the Vatican etc do also not have guarded borders. In fact it should be quite hard even to spot the Monacon border! Can anybody produce a picture?

Jesper