Subject: Re: one last itch to scratch re atchde
Date: Jul 26, 2001 @ 21:25
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

Gideon may say whatever he likes of course, but only Switzerland
wants the lake to be divided between the three countries according to
the equidistance principle, I distill from the previous messages.
Austria wants it the condominium way, and Germany is not sure and has
various international agreements about various subjects with various
viewpoints ('not unambiguous', as it is said). So it looks like the
Gideon tripoint is the one according to ch and maybe to de, but
certainly not to at.

Until we find out about a trilateral treaty on this subject, of
course.

Peter S.

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Grant Hutchison" <granthutchison@c...>
wrote:
> Michael:
>
> >would someone with access to gideon please confirm whether he
> >indicates an atchde tricountry point in lake constance
> Of the three borders, he gives most detail under Germany-
Switzerland: