Subject: Re: Another river condominium?
Date: Jul 26, 2001 @ 08:46
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

OK. On one of these sites, a map showed a boundary in the middle of
the reservoir, so it might well be, as you say, a condominium of
ownership and not of sovereignty. Still interesting, though, and
somehow related to the Source of the Seine thing (also ownership and
no 'sovereignty' exclave of Paris, or so we suspect). The
international treaty would probably give more details about this
brpy 'property condo'.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/