Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Former tripoint. Switzerland, France, Germany
Date: Nov 05, 2006 @ 18:44
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

wonderful
& thanxx again for multiplying & enhancing the chase
in all directions

the coding is just a silly indulgence of mine
since i like funny talking & other originalities

but it can occasionally be useful as a search tool &
mnemonic device

in the present case i had previously realized that tho
chdefr is perhaps most suggestive of chemin de fer
it would still most likely be uttered
oxymoronically
shh deafer

but being here on cream hill between manhattan &
denser new england i have deliberately construed or
misconstrued chdefr slightly strangely instead as
chowdifer
that is
an aquifer bearing clams especially
& miscellaneous other culinary delights
so the name might in some way at least be connotative
of the tripoint location in the rhein

& technically all this cataloguing is beside the point
rather than to it
but of course the fun of it is always to the point

so i am marvelling that you too have already begun
answering the question i have been scratching my own
head about ever since we identified the 1871 starting
date for your archaeo or paleo chdefr tripoint

for where indeed was the previous chdefr
going backwards in time from 1871

& where & when the very first chdefr

& i cheer you on & will join this chase backwards if i
may & can
as well as forward to the heights with you on the new
bridge

you are certainly our global master of chdefr