Subject: Re: CAUS hiking trail at NH/Quebec
Date: Nov 02, 2006 @ 15:27
Author: Bill Hanrahan ("Bill Hanrahan" <wjhanrahan@...>)

Mike,

Judging from what I had read from a previous source (which I wish I
could remember), I don't think that the trail is the vista per se, but
rather meanders back and force across the line. The trail may be
congruent with the vista for indeterminate lengths though.

Bill

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>