Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] first known map of hnnisv tridominium & its trilines & tripoint
Date: Oct 28, 2006 @ 14:21
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

my apologies as my email service seems to have
truncated the all important map
oops & yikes
so here it is again in case anyone else was trying to
follow this
http://www.laprensa.com.sv/nacion/Las%20aguas%20en%20condominio.pdf

& good thing too
because the exciting news i realize at last it all
boils down to
is
either
as already claimed
we have discovered a hitherto unnoticed or unreported
tridominial area
hnnisv2
or
here & now for the first time
we have discovered & indeed pinpointed a hitherto
unnoticed or unreported world class tripoint
hnnisv
& it can be precisely visualized on the above map
on the midpoint of the blue dotted line due west of
the kilometer bar
if your imagined reading of the 1900 text is right

i mean of course we implicitly or unconsciously knew
it had to exist somewhere but now we may actually know
where
if you are right about that

so either way it is big win big win

http://www.icj-cij.org/icjwww/icases/ish/ish_ijudgments/ish_ijudgment_19920911.pdf
> > > but it is hard to understand what the need or
> > basis
> > > for the former conundrum might be
> > >
> > > but maybe you can elucidate this too
> > >

> > > & also
> > > to further advance the tridominioscopy
> > > i have just noticed in section 3 of the
> > continuation
> > > of paragraph 432 of the judgment
> > > on the pdf page following the one above
> > > that there is added
> > > attached to the tridominial waters inside the
> > central
> > > portion of the gulf closing line a zone of
> > tridominial
> > > territorial seas outside of it
> > > presumably extending 12 nautical miles seaward
> > > since all 3 of these countries can & do claim at
> > least
> > > that much territorial sea in the outer sea
> > >

> > > so
> > > to sum up
> > > 2 tridominal triareas do appear to exist
> > > one of them simple & one compound
> > >
> > > & if so
> > > then the simple or inner one is contiguous to
> all

=== message truncated ===

(http://www.yahoo.com/preview)