Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Joke?
Date: Oct 20, 2006 @ 13:41
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thanx anton good idea
& it is true that members may discuss anything they
like here at bp
tho i believe these curious notions of destruction &
blasting are original with you

&
since i am pleased to have been at cause
front & center
in the creation of both these fine groups you are
referring to
i can tell you boundarypoint has always been devoted
pure & simple
to the
a c t i v i t y
of multipointing
& indeed to the specifically multidimensional
p u r s u i t
of happiness
rather than just to multipoints
as you still seem to believe
let alone to many or any other
t h i n g s
as you still seem to hope

for the action of finding the many in the one is the
only thing here
nor has there ever been any change in our focus
sudden or otherwise

& if you will reread carefully & impartially the
entire description you have selectively distorted here
below
i think you may finally come to agree & relax about
this

but it is also true that our aim has gotten better
here thru the years
& that our focus has actually been sharpening ever
since & thanx to our creation & promotion of the
spinoff groups
where different interests have been expressly invited

so really we are creating the best of all worlds
& destroying nothing
so far as i can see

--- Anton Zeilinger <anton_zeilinger@...>