Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: something or other
Date: Oct 16, 2006 @ 13:34
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thanx
it was all pointless anyway
which was until now my only point

& i was just having too much fun with you
so rest easy

but there really are no victims of anyone or anything
in this world
save themselves & their own stupidity

& that
finally
is the important point in all this
which makes it worth the price of admission anyone may
be paying

we are all equally divine

you create your own reality entirely

i dont create anything in your reality

i can neither make you a victim nor a god

only you can do that for you

so be well

=== message truncated ===