Subject: Re: Ramblings
Date: Oct 15, 2006 @ 14:56
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

& more over easy again roger
so far as i know anyway
here at bp meaning here at boundarypoint
is the worlds first & oldest usage of that term or
phrase
having been written capless & spotless & indeed just
so
here at bp
since the 20th century

that is
assuming as i do that the bp as in blood pressure or
the bp as in before the present or any other such
conventional bp has never been referred to as
here at bp

tho i suppose
here at bp
as in
here at before the present
might be conceivable coming from a group of people
concertedly living in the past
rather than concertedly living in everyones land
as we do here at bp
& thus so far into the future

same idea but just in the opposite direction

nor moreover do i think there is any question that we
here at bp are intrinsically freakier than any other
groups of freaks
& not just borderline freakier but multidimensionally
freakier

just as you might expect of a multipointing society
in pursuit of multidimensional happiness

> eggzactly again roger
> & over easy again too
>
> but british petroleum at least wont notice us aping
> them in small
> as it were
> nor would we be emulating or capitalizing them in
any
> way
>
> --- Roger McCutcheon <rogerdwmac@...> wrote:
>
> > "Here at bp"? But both Boundary and Border groups
> > (freaks?) have equal
> > rights to those initials, as of course does
British
> > Petroleum. Roger &
> > out.
> >

> > > yes & thank goodness for the several nice border
> > > places like that too
> > > which help us here at bp to maintain our
slightly
> > > strange & too precious but earnest & actual
difference
> > > in focus

just a
belong