Subject: SV: SV: SV: SV: [BoundaryPoint] BEFRLU
Date: Oct 01, 2006 @ 16:03
Author: Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase ("Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase" <jesper@nicolette.dk>)

Attachment from French GIS site

and linking to LU http://www.gismosel.lu/moselims/map/LuxMap.asp?MapPan=true&MapIdentify=false&Action=ZoomLevel4&MapGeoLeft=53275.0221041943&MapGeoRight=56069.0221041945&MapGeoBottom=67050.6458686043&MapGeoTop=68902.7292019378&ImageWidth=528&ImageHeight=350&Language=german&MapResolution=1024x768&CommunityID=&BaseMap=TopoMap&Communities=True&Flood=Risk

Doesn't add much though - just for the record.

Jesper

--
Borderbase - your online guide to international borders and tripoints
http://www.nicolette.dk/borderbase