Subject: Re: bogus djeret try up for another illegal stalemate renewal
Date: Sep 29, 2006 @ 23:19
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

this time a 4 month renewal was decided upon with new threats added
rather than the usual 6 or 3 month renewal with the regular old threats
http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/CrisesArticle.aspx?
storyId=N29411805&WTmodLoc=World-R5-Alertnet-6

wonder what that means

but anyway no sense hanging around here waiting for nothing to happen
when we could be off to brazil again

so
more sounds of peeling rubber

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...> wrote:

> & today
> bwanas & bibis
> tho we were expected back in brazil
> the tour takes another surprise screeching left turn
> over to djeret
>
> or rather over to turtle bay actually
> where we join the assembled multitude already in
> process
> http://www.eitb24.com/portal/eitb24/noticia/en/international-news/ethiopia-eritrea-
border-dispute-ethiopia--eritrea-trade-charges-i?
itemId=B24_12559&cl=%2Feitb24%2Finternacional&idioma=en