Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: stretching the quest for a real stretchable latex tripoint to stretch
Date: Sep 25, 2006 @ 02:33
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

hahaha
ok but this better be good

i am prepared to move the northeast corner one more
time at most
but this time you are going to have to tell me exactly
where to
if you want a really improved tripoint guess out of
this

i mean
at
the bayou pierre settlement
means
someone will have to have their south wall abutting
the neutral ground
like a north wall on south street abuts philadelphia