Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: stretching the quest for a real stretchable latex tripoint to stretch
Date: Sep 24, 2006 @ 00:19
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <lgm@...>)

Great!

Using your arbitrary center for Bayou Pierre Lake, I put my notional
tripoint about one-half to three-quarters of a mile southwest of yours,
on the south side of US 171. That's close enough for such speculative
doings. We are in virtual agreement.

I'm still trying to pin down a more exact location for the Bayou Pierre
Settlement in relation to the lake.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA