Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: stretching the quest for a real stretchable latex tripoint to stretch
Date: Sep 23, 2006 @ 22:26
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

ok great
so with this explanation & blessing from you
i am happy to buy the map at the bottom of haggard
& to then renew the search for this at least notional
tripoint
on the height of land along his closing line between
bayou pierre lake & the sabine at 32x94 latlong

bayou pierre lake centers roughly on
nlat 32d06m20s & wlong 93d33m30s
& i dont think there is any point in trying to be more
exact there
especially since i dont know the needed maths for this
exact interpolation

but i can estimate a first trial solution anyway
hereabouts
if it isnt too much of a stretch of the imagination
http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?lat=32.07363&lon=-93.76027&size=l&u=6&datum=nad83&layer=DRG
with the 1803 de jure esus2latx convergent arriving on
the nw taxi way
to meet a nearly perpendicular oblique neutral ground
closing line
at or near the cursor cross
voila
a well stretched 1806lalatxtx1819