Subject: Re: SV: [BoundaryPoint] montenegro now mj & serbia rb but yikes what was this yi
Date: Sep 12, 2006 @ 20:49
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

my guess is a combination of local politics at turtle
bay
on top of the embarrassing fact that all the really
good & mnemonic digraphs are unavailable because they
are already in use or reserved

--- Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase <jesper@...>

<http://earth-info.nga.mil/gns/html/fips/FIPS10-4CN-11-d.pdf#search=%22rb%20