Subject: Re: SV: [BoundaryPoint] good morning & so whither our great world class trypointing tour next
Date: Sep 12, 2006 @ 20:45
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thats what i figured too
& maybe our final result would be best to show both
or all 3
probable positions
or whatever we find is still true by the time we get
back to this

more research is definitely wanted in the meantime tho

i am whacking the bushes in cabinda at the moment &
will report back in again soon with some more unusual
findings

--- Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase <jesper@...>
wrote:

> I find the HR version more interesting, and so I
> picked it.
>
> Jesper
>
> --
> Borderbase - your online guide to international
> borders and tripoints
> http://www.nicolette.dk/borderbase
>

> _____

<http://www.viamichelin.com/viamichelin/gbr/dyn/controller/mapPerformPage?ma

pSearch=true&refMap=-t5pomllj0j9idp&refMapWidth=428&refMapHeight=279&product