Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] montenegro now mj & serbia rb but yikes what was this yi
Date: Sep 12, 2006 @ 02:55
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

oops & yikes
you are quite right

hold everything
or at least take it all with a heavy dose of salt
exactly

& glad you are still paying attention

yi for yikes

& no wonder it all looked so odd

yet not a bad temporary solution as you also suggest
provided it doesnt just add more confusion in the end

http://earth-info.nga.mil/gns/html/fips/FIPS10-4CN-11-d.pdf#search=%22rb%20mj%20serbia%20montenegro%22