Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Writing a boundary guidebook to MASS.
Date: Aug 14, 2006 @ 20:36
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

bravissimos peter
from a nearly massachusan nantuckophile connecticutie

fantastic project youve got there

when you reach berkshire county let me know
as i am only a few bounds away from there & am still
trying to find a couple dozen of its more elusive town
tripoints myself
so maybe we could coordinate our efforts

are you aware of the multivolume 1915 mass state
boundary atlas

it is a real treasury & favorite of mine

--- peter_creedon <peter_creedon@...> wrote:

> Currently, I'm still on the Cape towns. I've covered

Bourne,Sandwich,Falmouth,Mashpee,Barnstable,Yarmouth,Dennis,Brewster,Cha