Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] seven marken point / zevenmarkenpoint / septipoint
Date: Aug 12, 2006 @ 15:12
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thanx harry
beautiful
& i agree this conjunction is indeed looking quite
sevenfold there now
at least in some time frame perhaps not very far
remote from 1832
even if the actual significance of that odd blue line
there escapes us
as it stretches a seximunicipal into some sort of
septiquaternary reality

indeed the fact that there are mp diagrams for both
slices separated by the blue line
together with the noticeable differences in the sizes
of all the various pie slices shown on this map
are far more reassuring of authenticity than the 7
seemingly identical slices depicted on the
commemorative stone
which i think can thus be identified or characterized
as a stylized portrayal rather than a true boundary
diagram

but in any case the ghost septipoint itself appears to
have resided not exactly where the stone is but at or
very near the center of the adjacent roadway
intersection
or wouldnt you agree

also worth pointing out perhaps is the fact that this
wonderful 1832 seximunicipal septipoint you have
discovered & fingered here
or whatever & wherever & whenever it actually proves
to have been
& the extant finnish septimunicipal octapoint also
just mentioned
are exceeded only by the ghost sexinational
hendecapoint
or 6country 11slice pizza
that warmed the south pole until 1959
as the most complicated boundary conjunctions believed
to have ever existed on earth