Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] My visit to Campione d'Italia
Date: Jul 31, 2006 @ 00:49
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

for example
if mapquest here can be believed
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?ovi=1&zoom=4&mapdata=LgV4nnq5cCFfs%2bvI2HP7B22UHM0Dyl%2bAsqsp%2fb0KgL9OFvBrn8Xc2P2JwNJFwSQrKsta9bYwmU2sXoIG70kel7aSdHSj7GtO%2fQH%2bF6LKE8h9XzW%2bb7T%2fbH1AcNAvb6y3uEpNIdrRpswrf31aiooPQ8dSIcV3gEr9fE7ArocASxJACWyy5J7pmO1RBFAQ8%2bu01XERSiasaUZH0hapyZcnCg176H%2bMblBS59Re4tShLKnup0Ju%2b7ncx4d1MUudtE1lBm5MMNOEvAyheidkTEQoI3edktHhQOFCM5cs8VqCqmI%2by8dY3FcxxTs0kL78OBIbfbJcqAKfjHYFYZYBaD6mQVsMnwfATxA0CGTjx1%2bPw1nEJp3sPM0Le%2bWQehCk%2bVznmN0fE11nmymfsXPKf%2bmh7RL0eQPzMQ8jZt58LehYp1ROz1E1vM6JvQuMKSqq8AKxLmraYqhk9groVCRH8Hi2WREhrZFkbPi%2b5yg2SEe%2fFxsFLczpTr%2b9tTt49HOau7LIwb00dMw5SIavCmHYRVb%2bv6iuuI%2bOtQI7Y9Pu2fS%2fW5cWOfFj8cLgSHYTST49IAb10lFZCeX1KdY%2b78VWRvYOjZEIj4TrpVJxmwu2cB302FvxO6Uybn8Zz3UjYPH7Z29ycDYxs4dRORE%3d#map1-link
this arbica tripoint may fall some 20 or 30 meters
north of the corner marker

& whether it can be believed about this detail or not
mapquest presents 2 additional highly credible
tripoints for campione
one of them where arogno evidently meets lugano on dry
land
aka arluca
apparently situated at the exact northeast corner of
campione
& possibly even exactly at marker number 1
so there is already reason for us to be curious about
this too
& for the next visitor to actually make the try there
as well

& michelin generally concurs
but adds 3 more wet trimunicipal points besides
yikes
http://www.viamichelin.com/viamichelin/gbr/dyn/controller/mapPerformPage?mapSearch=true&refMap=-t5pomllj0j9idp&refMapWidth=428&refMapHeight=279&productId=42000&map.x=191&map.y=182
for a total of 6 in all it seems
namely
in counterclockwise order
first these 2 drypoints
arbica & arluca
followed by the 4 midlake wetpoints
calupa with pa as in paradiso
cacapa with a second ca as in carona i think
cacame with me as in melide
& bicame back to bissano

& this cool half dozen stands a good chance of being
the full
even if still preliminary
punctoscopy of campione