Subject: special to roger re cmlinarl
Date: Jul 19, 2006 @ 14:27
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

> --- Roger <rogerdwmac@...> wrote:
>
> > Interesting as they may be, county boundaries in
> > England hardly qualify as
> > "major state lines"! Roger & out.

> yet
> within england
> what could qualify as more major state lines than
these

or to rephrase the question
are the county boundaries not the most major lines of
state that exist in england

& or
isnt the unique cmlinarl quadricounty point of england
her most major multipoint
as well as the most major multipoint of all britannia
if not also of the entire uk for that matter
save eez tripoints & the south pole

& i really do need help on this positive
identification because i want to make the best & most
& truest of it
so as to fairly inspire someone to actually go & check
it out on the ground

for it amazes me to find this point has been so
overlooked
if not to say so assiduously ignored
in a country that so prizes & enshrines her every
geographical marker & detail