Subject: Re: Tripoint Tries
Date: Jul 12, 2006 @ 14:27
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Roger" <rogerdwmac@...> wrote:

> Those "Three Crowns" are in fact in Poland ("Trzy Korony"): the search
> engine will refer you to them in either spelling, offer a choice of
> languages, and show lots of nice pictures and maps! Roger.

yes i knew that
& also that its 3 crowns refer to its own 3 peaks rather than to 3 realms or jurisdictions
which is why i said they only sound auspicious
seeing as we have previously met quite a few real tripoints with names likes this
or 3 thrones
etc

the plsk2mapv3kenota tripoint in the river
which you really appear to have visited up close
is of course different