Subject: Re: SV: [BoundaryPoint] Google Earth/Maps at Borderbase
Date: Jun 04, 2006 @ 14:03
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

& let me repeat & clarify the offer & or suggestion of the input youve requested

for borderbase is after all the worlds grandest & most savory multipointing bouillabaisse

& is usually easier & more rewarding to search & try on than bp multipointing central itself

so i dont really think its seasoning should be a spring cleaning at all
but rather more like a fall clearance

for that would be the most delicious seasoning imaginable
& would simply involve our lightly sprinkling this entire elegant soup of multipointing tries
& evidence
with a pinch more guidance or clarity
or perhaps even pungency
like autumn leaves
as for example in the case of the present afcnpk try
i would say
lets actually say there
class e 10km ne on cnpk

if you would care to do that with me maestro from a to z

just for the tripoints i mean