Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Concluding unfinished business
Date: May 15, 2006 @ 16:16
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

bravos hugh
i knew you could get it
& am glad you keep returning for improvements too

& of course i am especially delighted to see my own
remote & lowtech projection into the bushes at arlona
of 124 meters n26w degrees
just beneath your earlier message here
prove so presciently correct now

fantastic

&
tho technically we dont do business here at bp but
only pleasure
you are welcome to add or conclude it
or anything else you like
as this is happily still everyones land

but there really is an unanswered question & some
unfinished pleasure for your next improvement & return
here
in
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/19304
regarding something even odder that you have also
added to our society

so i will repeat it now

what makes you think anti