Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] readable 5 day ozark trip to an unreadable mook3demcot marker
Date: Apr 08, 2006 @ 13:52
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

just discovered this latest makeover & relatively
fresh visit to ksmook
http://www.bjbsoftware.com/corners/pointdetail.php3?point=46
with unusual & rather handsome double scaled trifinial
diagram

the renovation was long expected
& surmised too tho only after the fact
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/18933

it should now be possible to tell if the tower is
indeed centered on ksok as we supposed earlier when
trying to locate the true tripoint

previous visits found various other stuff at what was
then only the most probable or predicted tripoint
location
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/9407
http://www.bjbsoftware.com/corners/docs/ksmook.pdf

& about your mo3bamcne find

> Actually, the tripoint is about .1 mile west of your
red crosshairs.
> etc

yes of course
as i immediately realized after posting & checking the
map
but was glad to give you the chance to make your point
better
since the topozone cursors almost never land where
intended anyway

the real crosshairs question is
will this tripoint marker actually be found in the
middle of the road centerline as i suppose
or not quite so well centered as demcot apparently was
judging from the penultimate pic of the slide show

http://topozone.com/map.asp?z=15&n=4067404&e=404736&s=50&size=l&datum=nad83&layer=DRG25

http://springfield.news-leader.com/specialreports/spiritof76/index/

http://springfield.news-leader.com/specialreports/spiritof76/day5/

http://topozone.com/map.asp?z=15&n=4059245&e=355412&s=50&size=l&datum=nad83&layer=DRG25